- Is it possible for NGO to open branch office outside India
- CSR Literature
- Bank Refuses to credit FD amount to FCRA Account
- Corpus Donation
- Can Prior Permission money come in installments or it has to come at one go?
- Can a religious organization receive funds for social activities?
- Consultancy by FCRA Registered organization to Non-FC NGOs
- Hefty Compounding Fees under FCRA
- LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR SUBMITTING FCRA ANNUAL RETURNS
- Darpan Registration – What if Trustees refuse Aadhar?
- Brief Profiles of Expert Panel members at SRRF Dialogue
- FC Forms
- FCRA Rules amended
- Happy New Year 2012
- Registration Form
- Salient Features of Multi-State Societies Registration Bill 2012
- Service Tax Notifications of Year 2012
- SRRF Advisory Series
Category Archives: Transparency
Central Information Commission (CIC) has directed GoI to appoint Transparency Officers in each ministry who will serve as nodal officer between the CIC and the ministry. Further it will be the task of these officers to ensure implementation of Section … Continue reading
Recently Central Information Commission (CIC) has directed the Delhi Govt. to provide the details of setting up of an expert committee. A Delhi resident recently sought to know whether the Sate government has set up a panel or a committee … Continue reading
Satyanand Mishra, Central Information Commissioner (CIC) has directed PMO to provide details of expenditure incurred on PM’s relatives accompanying him on visits abroad, rejecting the argument by the PMO that it was as per conventions and hence it did not … Continue reading