- GST Implications for NGOs on transfer of goods outside state
- How CSR Defines Normal Course of Business?
- No GST on religious, yoga or meditation programme by such registered organisation
- Is it possible for NGO to open branch office outside India
- CSR Literature
- Bank Refuses to credit FD amount to FCRA Account
- Corpus Donation
- Can Prior Permission money come in installments or it has to come at one go?
- Can a religious organization receive funds for social activities?
- Consultancy by FCRA Registered organization to Non-FC NGOs
- Brief Profiles of Expert Panel members at SRRF Dialogue
- FC Forms
- FCRA Rules amended
- Happy New Year 2012
- Registration Form
- Salient Features of Multi-State Societies Registration Bill 2012
- Service Tax Notifications of Year 2012
- SRRF Advisory Series
Category Archives: Foreign Funding
India was the largest recipient of foreign aid between 1951 and 1992. India received about $55 billion in foreign aid. Now, it seems a transformation is going to take place- India’s switch from world’s biggest recipient to donor is a … Continue reading
Hi, Is there any Law enforced in India which prohibits NGO based in India to make grant/contribution for a project to a foreign individual or to an organization of a foreign country? Looking forward to your response. Shekar IFA
As per a report in Indian Express, the Govt of India has initiated an inquiry against some NGOs that foreign funds are being used to fan political unrest in the country, by creating a platform of protests and agitations against … Continue reading
There is a debate going on within the Government circles that India should intimate British Govt. that India no longer needed the aid. In a internal memo sent by Ministry of External Affairs to Ministry of Finance, exactly such position … Continue reading
DNA / R Vaidyanathan / Tuesday, May 10, 2011 2:45 IST Among the largest members of the Indian economy is the NGO sector or what is known as the Third Sector or Civil Society (other than government and private) in … Continue reading