- GST Implications for NGOs on transfer of goods outside state
- How CSR Defines Normal Course of Business?
- No GST on religious, yoga or meditation programme by such registered organisation
- Is it possible for NGO to open branch office outside India
- CSR Literature
- Bank Refuses to credit FD amount to FCRA Account
- Corpus Donation
- Can Prior Permission money come in installments or it has to come at one go?
- Can a religious organization receive funds for social activities?
- Consultancy by FCRA Registered organization to Non-FC NGOs
- Brief Profiles of Expert Panel members at SRRF Dialogue
- FC Forms
- FCRA Rules amended
- Happy New Year 2012
- Registration Form
- Salient Features of Multi-State Societies Registration Bill 2012
- Service Tax Notifications of Year 2012
- SRRF Advisory Series
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Could anyone guide us for government requirement and taxes involved in organising a musical event to raise fund. Early response will be appreciated. COLOMBOWALA
Dear SRRF Dialogue Member, Greetings from SRRF!!! FCRA Department has become quite active as we all know. Now it has asked all FCRA registered associations to provide various details online. Please go to the link following http://fcraonline.nic.in/ to access the … Continue reading
Dear SRRF, Can an american citizen with an OCI card, previously called PIO, be a member of the governing body, and be a signatory of a society having FCRA. Thanks, Freddy Martin Associate Director Asha Society Ekta Vihar ,R.K.Puram,Sector 6.New … Continue reading
I would like to know the FCRA provisions with regard to refund of excess foreign contribution received after utilization for a specific project. Regards, Shekar Bangalore
Dear Sirs, We are an organisation in MP working on healthcare. We have a donor which was not classified as a foreign company and as per the company’s directive we have been considering this money to be indian money. We … Continue reading