- Is it possible for NGO to open branch office outside India
- CSR Literature
- Bank Refuses to credit FD amount to FCRA Account
- Corpus Donation
- Can Prior Permission money come in installments or it has to come at one go?
- Can a religious organization receive funds for social activities?
- Consultancy by FCRA Registered organization to Non-FC NGOs
- Hefty Compounding Fees under FCRA
- LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR SUBMITTING FCRA ANNUAL RETURNS
- Darpan Registration – What if Trustees refuse Aadhar?
- Brief Profiles of Expert Panel members at SRRF Dialogue
- FC Forms
- FCRA Rules amended
- Happy New Year 2012
- Registration Form
- Salient Features of Multi-State Societies Registration Bill 2012
- Service Tax Notifications of Year 2012
- SRRF Advisory Series
Daily Archives: October 9, 2017
FCRA department has came out with a circular on 04th October 2017 to obtain “UNIQUE ID” for all NGOs / organisations registered with FCRA Department or wishing to apply Prior Permission / Registration by registering to NITI Aayog portal “NGO-DARPAN”. … Continue reading