- Is it possible for NGO to open branch office outside India
- CSR Literature
- Bank Refuses to credit FD amount to FCRA Account
- Corpus Donation
- Can Prior Permission money come in installments or it has to come at one go?
- Can a religious organization receive funds for social activities?
- Consultancy by FCRA Registered organization to Non-FC NGOs
- Hefty Compounding Fees under FCRA
- LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR SUBMITTING FCRA ANNUAL RETURNS
- Darpan Registration – What if Trustees refuse Aadhar?
- Brief Profiles of Expert Panel members at SRRF Dialogue
- FC Forms
- FCRA Rules amended
- Happy New Year 2012
- Registration Form
- Salient Features of Multi-State Societies Registration Bill 2012
- Service Tax Notifications of Year 2012
- SRRF Advisory Series
Monthly Archives: January 2018
I wanted your help with regards to a question I have on our FCRA account. We are a NGO in Bangalore catering to cancer patients in their last stages with free treatment. We have a donor who funds us … Continue reading
Dear Friends, If a foreign entity wishes to donate to our Corpus, is that allowed under FCRA? If so, are there any special formalities to be followed? A quick response will be much appreciated. Thanks & regards, Ruby