- Is it legally valid to provide a Grant-in-Aid to a Registered Federation of Self Help Groups for which 12A is Applied For and awaited.
- Funds are domestic in nature and raised by the Donor Organisation.
- Does the Donor organisation, another registered society, attract any Direct or Vicarious liability?
- Would the Donor organisation be violating any law, if providing such a Grant and lose any of its registrations (Society registration, 12 A, 80G and such others).
- What Statutory/Tax liability would the Recipient organisation attract if it were to receive such a grant towards Capital Equipment Purchase and Start-up Capital for Income Generation Activity (Value Addition/Collective Livelihoods) among its constituent members.
- Is it correct to state that such Tax Liability would be attracted only if the Nett Profit (Income less Expenditure) is over Rs.2.50 lakhs in the corresponding Financial Year.
A quick revert would be excellent.