- GST Implications for NGOs on transfer of goods outside state
- How CSR Defines Normal Course of Business?
- No GST on religious, yoga or meditation programme by such registered organisation
- Is it possible for NGO to open branch office outside India
- CSR Literature
- Bank Refuses to credit FD amount to FCRA Account
- Corpus Donation
- Can Prior Permission money come in installments or it has to come at one go?
- Can a religious organization receive funds for social activities?
- Consultancy by FCRA Registered organization to Non-FC NGOs
- Brief Profiles of Expert Panel members at SRRF Dialogue
- FC Forms
- FCRA Rules amended
- Happy New Year 2012
- Registration Form
- Salient Features of Multi-State Societies Registration Bill 2012
- Service Tax Notifications of Year 2012
- SRRF Advisory Series
Monthly Archives: June 2018
Dear Friends, Season’s Greetings from Hyderabad! Please clarify latest position on FCRA certified NGOs giving consultancy contracts / paying service/consultancy fee to non-FCRA certified NGOs. For ready reference: ” any fee / consultancy charge out of foreign funds received by … Continue reading