- GST Implications for NGOs on transfer of goods outside state
- How CSR Defines Normal Course of Business?
- No GST on religious, yoga or meditation programme by such registered organisation
- Is it possible for NGO to open branch office outside India
- CSR Literature
- Bank Refuses to credit FD amount to FCRA Account
- Corpus Donation
- Can Prior Permission money come in installments or it has to come at one go?
- Can a religious organization receive funds for social activities?
- Consultancy by FCRA Registered organization to Non-FC NGOs
- Brief Profiles of Expert Panel members at SRRF Dialogue
- FC Forms
- FCRA Rules amended
- Happy New Year 2012
- Registration Form
- Salient Features of Multi-State Societies Registration Bill 2012
- Service Tax Notifications of Year 2012
- SRRF Advisory Series
Monthly Archives: July 2018
Hello, We are a registered public charitable trust based at vadodara, Gujarat. We are established with a purpose of financing education of economically backward children who wish to study. We have already sponsored college education of 3 girl child to … Continue reading
Dear Sir, We have an FCRA registration in the name of Seminary Council Baptist Theological Seminary. We got renewal certificate. In the certificate, it is mentioned nature of association as Religious, but in the renewal application (FC-3) we had applied … Continue reading