Daily Archives: July 2, 2018

Can a religious organization receive funds for social activities?‎

Dear Sir,‎ We have an FCRA registration in the name of Seminary Council Baptist Theological Seminary. ‎We got renewal certificate. In the certificate, it is mentioned nature of association as Religious, ‎but in the renewal application (FC-3) we had applied … Continue reading

Posted in FCRA, TAX, LEGAL | 3 Comments