- Can A Panchayath receive Foreign Funds as Grants without any FCRA or such registration?
- Can A Panchayath receive Foreign Funds as Loan without any FCRA or such registration?
- The New Legislation on Multi State Societies and even the present one need to have mandatory registration of Voluntary Organisations with the Panchayath where they desire to work and report to them. The Registration should be automatic and not the discretion of the respective Panchayath.
- For Voluntary Organisations, it will be better they facilitate direct transfer of their funds to the Panchayath.
- We should build Panchayath to Panchayath Development cooperation in the State and Country.
For many years, we are curious about these questions. Can someone clarify the present legal position? Can we take it forward to achieve desired legal climate fr such possibility with reasonable State controls as we Voluntary Organisations have?
Chatti Mahatma Gandhi Aashramam
Chatti Post, Chinthur Mandal
Khammam District, Andhra Pradesh
Pin Code: 507129