Fundamental Right to freedom which includes speech and expression, assembly, association or union or cooperatives, movement, residence, and right to practice any profession or occupation (some of these rights are subject to security of the State, friendly relations with foreign countries, public order, decency or morality), right to life and liberty, right to education, protection in respect to conviction in offences and protection against arrest and detention in certain cases.
- Therefore, is it mandatory to legally register a Voluntary Organisation?
- Is it in turn mandatory to Renew our registered Voluntary Organisation every year as stipulated in A.P.Public Societies Registration Act?
- Do we cease to exist, if we do not?
- If an organisation is in hibernation for couple of years or for different reasons do not renew the Registration of an organisation we can get it condoned and renewal made retrospectively. But, is it the discretion of the Registrar or an entitlement? Is there any time limitation?
- What is in different States?
- What are the implication if we DO and DO NOT?
Chatti Mahatma Gandhi Aashramam,
Chatti Post, Chinthur Mandal, Khammam District,
Andhra Pradesh, Pin Code: 507129.