As intimated earlier through SRRF Dialogue, FCRA renewal for certain FCRA registered organisations are due, a Table is given below to help identify Due Date for renewals.
Although when the FCRA Act was made effective, FCRA Dept had explained that the application would need to be submitted online, however since the Dept has not put this application online, it is suggested that based on above dates FCRA Renewal application should be submitted.
- Application Form – FC5 can be downloaded from the FCRA website. For convenience a copy can be downloaded from SRRF website. Click Here
- Fill the form.
- Attach copy of original FCRA registration certificate.
- Advisable to attach copy of any approvals taken for change of address, change of bank account, change in trustees, etc.
- Attach a Demand Draft or Banker’s Cheque of Rs 500/- in favour of ‘Pay and Accounts Officer, Ministry of Home Affairs’. The DD / banker’s cheque should be payable at New Delhi.
- Send all the above documents, properly indexed and under a cover letter on the Letterhead of the Association by SpeedPost to The Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, FCRA Wing / Foreigners Division, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi 110001.
- Please retain the receipt of dispatch as well as one complete copy of your renewal application.
SRRF has a Helpline to help organisations who face problems in applying. Helpline No. is 9350184168.
Socio Research & Reform Foundation (NGO)
512 A, Deepshikha, 8 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008
e-mail: email@example.com; website: http://www.srr-foundation.org