Dear Sir/ Madam,
PO has been raised by an NGO for printing documents to a printing agency and in this PO the shipment address is mentioned outside Delhi and the billing address is mentioned as Delhi because vendor belongs to Delhi. The vendor himself couriers the consignment on behalf of NGO outside Delhi. PO states that the freight charges will be paid to Printing Agency as per actual.
1. Can printing agency raise the freight bill to NGO? Or is there any other way out?
2. Is it required to generate e-way bill by the printing Agency to dispatch the materials?
3. Is there any GST implication? (Let me clear that this shipment is not for furtherance of business)
4. Will it be GST bill or IGST bill?
5. on POD printing agency can write the name of NGO as a consignor.
Looking forward to hearing from you.