Query-How to file the FCRA return by organisation having prior permission?

Hello Every One,

I got a question related to FCRA annual return.
What is the process to file the annual return for those organisation who have received
FCRA prior permission. Is it online ?.

Please suggest, as we are going to file annual return for the first time.

Thanking you,

With warm regards,

Ravistan Anthony

This entry was posted in FCRA, TAX, LEGAL. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Query-How to file the FCRA return by organisation having prior permission?

  1. Subhash Mittal says:

    Dear Ravistan,

    Online filing of annual return (FC6) is still limited to organisations having permanent registration. Organisations with prior permission still file hard copy only.

    subhash mittal

  2. Soma Satry says:

    Dear Ravistan,

    Greetings from CWS!

    Yes, it is online filing of returns and this has been made mandatory for the last 3 years. You will have to send the copy of the online returns within seven days of filing the returns. This should be accompanied by the FC-6 (prepared manually) signed by the auditor, copy of consolidated FC audit reports (including R&P, I&E and BS) and bank statement for the FY.

    Thanks and regards,

    B V Soma Sastry

  3. nirmala says:

    yes you have to file annual returns (FC-3) online, go to MHA’a website : http://www.mha.nic.in/fcraweb/fc_online.htm. upon successful filing, FC-3 returns shall be automatically submitted to this Ministry. Subsequently, the printed copy of the return may be downloaded and submitted to MHa duly signed by authorised signatory and Chartered Accountant.

Comments are closed.