From Sudhir Kumar, Plan India
Good afternoon !!!
Please refer our discussion regarding payment related to media. As you know that Section 3 of FCRA 2010 specifies that certain persons cannot receive foreign contribution including:
- Correspondent, columnist, cartoonist, editor, owner, printer or publisher of a registered newspaper.
- Association or company engaged in broadcast of audio or visual news.
- Correspondent, columnist etc. related with the company referred in clause (g)
Can you please help me to understand whether following payment can be made or it is restricted ?
1. Advertisement in Newspaper for invitation on different occasions, like celebration of national and international days.
2. Payment to media for publishing case Studies/Success stories.