Greetings from Satvik : Promoting Ecological Farming.
We are NGO working in Kachchh district. Recently we have opted Employee Group Gratuity Scheme of LIC. We were advised to seek approval under Part C of the Fourth Schedule of the Income Tax Act from office of the Income Tax Commissioner.
Office of the Income Tax Commissioner has asked us to obtain separate PAN Card (than the NGO) for EGG and file annual return as ITR – 7.
Since long we are in NGO field. We have observed that this is not in practice. Please suggest does it mandatory and explain your view.
Satvik : Promoting Ecological Farming
A-59, Changleshwar Society
Mundra Relocation Site
Bhuj – Kutch (Gujarat) 370001
- LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR SUBMITTING FCRA ANNUAL RETURNS
- Darpan Registration – What if Trustees refuse Aadhar?
- Sad News of passing away of Sh Vijay Sardana, Founding President of SRRF
- Renewal of 80G
- Transfer of funds from FCRA to Non FCRA A/c
- Are FCRA funds allowed for Corpus purposes
- Implications if NGO not registered under 12A
- Migration of FCRA Bank Account with PFMS Compliant Bank by 21st January 2018
- Receipt of foreign fund by a NGO
- Change of Trust Name
- Brief Profiles of Expert Panel members at SRRF Dialogue
- FC Forms
- FCRA Rules amended
- Happy New Year 2012
- Registration Form
- Salient Features of Multi-State Societies Registration Bill 2012
- Service Tax Notifications of Year 2012
- SRRF Advisory Series