Greetings from Satvik : Promoting Ecological Farming.
We are NGO working in Kachchh district. Recently we have opted Employee Group Gratuity Scheme of LIC. We were advised to seek approval under Part C of the Fourth Schedule of the Income Tax Act from office of the Income Tax Commissioner.
Office of the Income Tax Commissioner has asked us to obtain separate PAN Card (than the NGO) for EGG and file annual return as ITR – 7.
Since long we are in NGO field. We have observed that this is not in practice. Please suggest does it mandatory and explain your view.
Satvik : Promoting Ecological Farming
A-59, Changleshwar Society
Mundra Relocation Site
Bhuj – Kutch (Gujarat) 370001
- Filing of Return under Lokayukt if FC Funds received more than 10 Lakhs
- Registration under Societies Registration Act as well as a Trust
- Query regarding GST
- Volunteers on tourist VISA not allowed Entry
- Show Cause Notice issued to 5922, NGOs could lose their FCRA Registration
- GST applicability to NGOs
- Applicability of Taxes on Taxi hiring
- Taxation on Grants/Services provided by foreign enterprises
- Donation from US
- Comparison of CSR Implementation through a S.8 Co. / Society / Trust.
- Brief Profiles of Expert Panel members at SRRF Dialogue
- FC Forms
- FCRA Rules amended
- Happy New Year 2012
- Registration Form
- Salient Features of Multi-State Societies Registration Bill 2012
- Service Tax Notifications of Year 2012
- SRRF Advisory Series