Greetings from Satvik : Promoting Ecological Farming.
We are NGO working in Kachchh district. Recently we have opted Employee Group Gratuity Scheme of LIC. We were advised to seek approval under Part C of the Fourth Schedule of the Income Tax Act from office of the Income Tax Commissioner.
Office of the Income Tax Commissioner has asked us to obtain separate PAN Card (than the NGO) for EGG and file annual return as ITR – 7.
Since long we are in NGO field. We have observed that this is not in practice. Please suggest does it mandatory and explain your view.
Satvik : Promoting Ecological Farming
A-59, Changleshwar Society
Mundra Relocation Site
Bhuj – Kutch (Gujarat) 370001
- Receipt of foreign fund by a NGO
- Change of Trust Name
- Compulsory registration for All FCRA entities at NITI Aayog
- Is the cash payments limit of Rs.10,000 applicable from April 2017
- Payment of salaries to staff working out side India for organization
- Updation FCRA information on website
- How do we settle advances of staff in FCRA?
- Payment to a foreigner in foreign currency towards consultancy
- Sale of assets acquired under FCRA Fund
- APPLICABILITY OF GST TO NGOS
- Brief Profiles of Expert Panel members at SRRF Dialogue
- FC Forms
- FCRA Rules amended
- Happy New Year 2012
- Registration Form
- Salient Features of Multi-State Societies Registration Bill 2012
- Service Tax Notifications of Year 2012
- SRRF Advisory Series